Los datos personales que nos aporta serán objeto de tratamiento en un fichero cuyo responsable del tratamiento será siempre Como un cohete S.L. con domicilio fiscal en Calle Leopoldo Werner , 13 – 29014 Málaga, quién se compromete a cumplir la legislación vigente en materia de tratamiento de datos y en particular reglamento (ue) 2016/679, de 27 de abril de 2016, en adelante rgpd.
You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +34 623003663.
In certain areas of our website, the user is asked to provide a series of personal data, which are collected and processed.
- opening a new account
- purchasing process
In both cases, personal data will be collected. These data will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of decristina ullah in order to manage the processing and execution of your order. If you have previously given your express consent, we will use your e-mail address to send commercial communications. You may unsubscribe from these at any time. Unless you expressly consent to the continued use of your personal data, your personal data will be blocked once the order has been executed and the purchase price has been paid in full. Your personal data will be deleted after the legally prescribed period for the fulfilment of our tax and commercial obligations, unless you have expressly consented to the continued use of your personal data.
- to answer your queries
- inform you of products
- newsletter: if you have previously given your express consent, we will use your e-mail address or other specified means of communication to send commercial communications. You may unsubscribe from these at any time.
- If you choose to tick the option to save your card, you expressly authorise us to process the data indicated as necessary for its activation and processing. The card details are only used for the purpose of the current purchase and will not be stored or further processed as part of your card details. The consent for the activation of this functionality, allows your data to appear autocompleted in subsequent purchases, so it will not be necessary to enter your data in each new process, and it will be understood valid and in force for subsequent purchases. You will be able to modify your cards, as well as revoke your consent to their processing, at any time through the cards section of my account. Security in the use of the website also depends on the correct use and conservation of certain confidential passwords.
In any case, the user always has the option of accepting or rejecting the legal conditions under which he/she will provide such data. In case of acceptance, these data are always provided by the user on a voluntary basis, prior indication to that effect on the corresponding screen. These data will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of cristina ullah.
- information on the purpose of data collection:
The personal data collected on our website are intended for the complete execution of the purchase made by the customer, having to transfer data to third parties. Your personal data will be communicated to the transport agency responsible for shipping the goods. Your data will also be passed on, where appropriate, to the credit institution providing payment services within the framework of payment management.
In turn, non-sensitive personal data is shared with third parties to improve the user experience in the web environment, as well as to collect feedback on the service offered.
- information on the legitimacy of data collection:
The legal basis or legitimacy of the collection of personal data is the formalisation of the purchase by the customer in the web environment. The need to know personal data for the correct execution of the contracted service, creates the need to collect data for the payment of the product, shipment of the same, as well as to guarantee the quality of the service and possible complaints and claims that may arise.
- recipients of the data collection:
Personal data collected by montsaint will only be disclosed to third party partners within the framework of the aforementioned legitimacy.
- what are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not montsaint processes personal data concerning them and, if so, to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we restrict the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Furthermore, in certain cases, the data subject may exercise his or her right to data portability, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format to you or to the new data controller you designate.
Como cauce centralizado para el ejercicio de estos derechos, será necesario que el solicitante envíe una carta adjuntando en ella fotocopia de su d.N.I. A la siguiente dirección postal del responsable del tratamiento: Calle Diderot, 26-28. Oficina Planta Baja. 29004 – Málaga.
In any case, the data subject may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (as the competent data protection supervisory authority), especially when he/she has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his/her rights, by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at c/ jorge juan, 6 28001-madrid or via the website https://www.aepd.es.
Please inform us as soon as possible of any changes to your personal data so that the information contained in the vendor's files is always up to date and error-free. Likewise, by accepting this legal notice, you acknowledge that the information and personal data collected are accurate and truthful.